Experience Udemy Business for yourself
Empower your IT and engineering teams, fuel innovation, and drive real business outcomes. See the platform in action now.
In your demo, learn more about:
- Our variety of up-to-date courses that fit into the flow of work on Python, AWS, Azure, GCP, and more in-demand skills
- Multiple learning solutions, including on-demand learning, immersive, hands-on training and certification prep
- Continually updated content taught by global instructors in 14 native languages
- Actionable learning insights
- Easy and flexible admin functionality that allows your teams to self-serve courses
A learning solution designed to achieve business results
A global learning solution
Our enterprise-ready features are designed to scale learning to tech teams across the organization (and around the world).
We offer continuously-updated courses on emerging topics that keep your tech teams ahead of the curve.
Offer tech training in a variety of languages including English, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Turkish, Indonesian, Mandarin, Arabic, Russian, Korean*, and Japanese * – *Premium collection add on
The most in-demand content taught by real-world experts
Help your IT and engineering teams learn critical skills and prep for their next certification, while maintaining productivity. With Udemy Business, employees can upskill fast with training that fits into the flow of work.
Prepare for digital transformation now. Make sure your tech teams have cutting-edge cloud skills and certification prep in topics like AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, and cloud security.
Data Science & Analytics
Immerse your team in the art of data science. Deliver training on visualization tools, analytics platforms, and much more. And offer deep training in critical skills like SQL, Tableau, Python, Excel, and R Studio.
Help your team members level up their careers. Offer certification prep, CI/CD, configuration management, infrastructure, and System monitoring courses and more. Upskill employees in Azure, Dynatrace, GitHub, and Kubernetes.