5 Workplace Learning Trends and 5 Predictions for 2017
Now more than ever, L&D (Learning & Development) is critical to the success of a company. In this new elevated position, learning trends show that L&D professionals and CLOs must reinvent themselves and redefine how to deliver learning or risk being left behind. Yesterday was about instructor-led classes and web-based e-learning platforms. Today’s workforce now demands a new learning platform that’s engaging, personalized, mobile, and immersive.
To help L&D professionals shape a next-generation learning environment, we took a deep dive into the profile of the modern online learner to distill key learning trends and what to expect in 2017.
In this report, we highlight:
- 5 key learning trends based on our Udemy online platform of 13 million students
- 5 predictions for L&D in 2017
- Profile of the modern learner: how and what they learn
- The key forces reshaping L&D from demographics to technology
- How L&D can harness these trends to reinvent themselves.