Innovation | Course
Innovating For Faster Growth
Becoming a Growth Leader
To rise to the challenge of innovating for growth, organizations and their leaders need to develop innovation prowess—the know-how and proficiency to innovate—that separates growth leaders from growth laggards. In this course, learners will learn how to become growth leaders and help drive their organizations forward.
Professor George Day, author of See Sooner, Act Faster: How Vigilant Leaders Navigate Digital Turbulence, illustrates why organizations need to get past innovation difficulties by listening to key indicators and developing both the discipline and the ability to pursue innovation-led growth and thrive in the long term.
This three-week course features:
- 30-45 minutes of learning each day
- Three, 60-minute virtual live events
- Experiential learning activities including discussion and Breakout Groups
- Expert guidance in support of group engagement and peer learning
- An Innovation Toolkit to support application in the workplace
- Explore the growth-seeking process and outside-in approach
- Learn how to build an innovation pipeline and allocate resources effectively
- Participate in breakout groups to share learned insights, discuss how you will apply those insights to your organization, and practice activities from the course