Supply Chain Leadership Academy | Course
Building A Customer-Centric Supply Chain
In the customer-centric supply chain we focus on reliably serving the customer. We map our customers’ processes in order to better understand their needs, speak with our customers to define what matters to the customer, and build win-win relationships. The customer is at the center of all aspects of our business.
In this course, we explore the customer-centric supply chain and apply customer-centric concepts to the learners’ supply chain organization.
- Explore the ways in which greater alignment across the supply chain organization enables customer-centric processes
- Identify the customer-centric opportunity in the learner’s organization
- Consider how cost-to-serve analysis can help segment and better serve customers
- Join colleagues in identifying how the organization can increase visibility into its moments of truth
- Discover how the rise of e-commerce has fundamentally changed what it means to be “customer-centric”
- Learn why reliability is the hallmark of good customer service
- Explore ways of incorporating social media analysis into their supply chain’s demand planning processes