Employee Engagement | Course
Becoming A Purpose-Driven Organization: Foundations
Leading Purpose-Driven Teams
When part of a purpose-driven team, employees become fully engaged, highly productive and demonstrate trust. Leaders who discover and communicate an authentic higher purpose achieve all three.
Teams that are motivated by a higher purpose:
- Work harder to reach a success state
- Invest in opportunities that others ignore (because they’re willing to take more risks)
- Motivate others to join the cause and contribute effort
In this one-week course, groups will learn and apply eight counterintuitive, research-based insights associated with creating a purpose-driven organization and use these insights to inspire their teams to work with purpose.
Leaders will develop a purpose that’s authentic, memorable and easy to understand, all the while learning to embed that purpose to operating procedures and decision-making practices.Download the Course Overview
- Assess their team’s capabilities for modeling purpose-driven behaviors
- Discuss and discover how to ensure an authentic higher purpose is the arbiter of leadership decisions
- Apply a purpose-driven leader toolkit to focus performance to a higher purpose