While blended learning isn’t new, innovative digital technologies and L&D best practices have redesigned blended learning experiences for the modern learner. Blended learning combines the best of classroom and online learning tools to offer a more personalized, self-paced learning approach that engages the learner, reinforces knowledge retention, and saves time.
Paul Fiolek, Head of Talent Management at LG Electronics, shares how his L&D team is redefining blended learning for the modern digital learner. By using new digital tools and tying learning to performance, LG Electronics is innovating a new blended learning recipe to drive learning engagement.
In this webinar, you’ll walk away with:
- Innovative blended learning programs like LG’s ART of Learning
- How LG created a best-in-class high potential employee development program
- How to tie learning to individual performance management and HR KPIs
- Content curation tips to personalize learning
- What works and what doesn’t with blended learning programs
Head of Talent Management