We’re in an unprecedented period in the history of the workplace. Many organizations and business leaders are evolving their ways of working beyond the office to include hybrid and remote-first employees.
While this creates exciting opportunities like widening the candidate pool and offering employees work-life flexibility, it can also introduce new complexities, such as advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) best practices.
Hybrid work is recasting how leaders think about and act on their DEI strategies. Whether employees work from home every day, go into an office daily, or commute to a central work location a few days a month, companies can find ways to build a sense of belonging and inclusion for their workforce. This guide will help you create a meaningful hybrid workplace for your employees and offer guidance on how to accomplish your DEI objectives, wherever your employees are based.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Embed DEI throughout the employee experience
- Demonstrate leadership buy-in and action on DEI goals
- Offer continuous DEI learning opportunities
- Create more open lines of feedback with employees
- Measure performance and progress of DEI efforts