Successfully driving a digital transformation at your organization requires rethinking your leadership talent. Innovative digital technologies like chatbots and AI that deliver real-time data insights are rapidly disrupting the way companies develop and sell their products or services.
Organizations that stay ahead of this digital revolution will be the ones that capture higher profits and market share. However, you’ll need a new kind of “digital leader” at your organization capable of driving this kind of transformation.
In our interactive panel webinar, leadership & management experts Sydney Finkelstein, Professor of Leadership at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth and author of the best-selling book Superbosses: How Exceptional Leaders Master the Flow of Talent and Marie Deveaux, Executive Coach & Principal of High Tides Consulting, will share tips on how L&D can train next-generation “digital leaders.”
- The key traits required for digital leaders and how to develop these traits
- How to train managers to unleash creativity and innovation
- How to develop leaders to lead and motivate diverse teams
- Ways managers can navigate constant change
- Management training best practices to drive your digital transformation
Udemy for Business Instructor & Professor of Leadership at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
Udemy for Business Instructor & Executive Coach and Principal of High Tides Consulting