The companies that focus on employee well-being and engagement as they move to a hybrid workforce can create a competitive advantage, gain market share, and attract and retain the best talent in the world.
The challenge in adopting hybrid work is making sure you do it right to support a workforce that has faced too-frequent change and high levels of stress in recent years.
A 2020 study from Oracle found that “the COVID-19 pandemic has created the most stressful work year in people’s lives, negatively affecting the mental health of 78% of the global workforce.”
In this ebook, you’ll learn the key components of hybrid success:
- Leading with empathy and humanity to foster employee engagement and success
- Focusing on what’s important for your employees
- Being flexible, and adapting to accommodate differing individual needs
- Ensuring tech serves employees, so that it works to prevent burnout and bolster communication
- Communicating consistently and learning from what you hear
Following these principles will help establish a successful hybrid workforce while maintaining the health, happiness, and productivity of your employees.