Referral Program Terms and Conditions:
The following terms and conditions apply to your participation in the Udemy for Business Referral Program:
- In order to receive the referral bonus, you must complete all the steps listed in the promotion description by the applicable deadline.
- Udemy will only be obligated to pay you the referral bonus if the referred customer was not a Udemy for Business customer for at least one year prior to being referred.
- You agree to pay any and all taxes applicable to the referral bonus you may receive under the Udemy for Business Referral Program.
- You acknowledge and agree that Udemy may suspend, change, or cancel the Business Referral Program at any time, without notice.
- Udemy reserves the right to suspend or terminate your participation in the Udemy for Business Referral Program, or refuse payment of the referral bonus at any time if Udemy suspects any fraud, abuse, misuse, harassment, or any other inappropriate or suspicious activity.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are limited to receiving a maximum of one referral bonus for the company that you refer that becomes a referred customer, regardless of the number of users under the referred customer’s account.
- In the course of participating in the Udemy for Business Referral Program, you are prohibited from: a) using bulk email distribution, b) distributing to strangers, or c) using any means that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or spam under the CAN-SPAM Act, or other applicable law, or regulation.
- In the event that you are prohibited from receiving the referral bonus or participating in the Udemy for Business Referral Program due to your country or jurisdiction of origin, Udemy shall not be obligated to pay you the referral bonus.
- In no event shall Udemy be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind arising from your participation in the Udemy for Business Referral Program, including but not limited to special, indirect, incidental, punitive and/or consequential damages, even if Udemy has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Udemy’s maximum aggregate liability to you and any third party under the Udemy for Business Referral Program shall be limited to the then-current dollar value of one referral bonus under the Udemy for Business Referral Program.