Negotiating On Behalf Of Your Organization
Aligning Internal Stakeholders and Building Consensus
Negotiating on Behalf of Your Organization allows learners to continue building skills they developed in Negotiating for Mutual Gains. This course adds a second, parallel idea.
To be effective, negotiators need to ensure that they have done their best to develop their skills, and that key organizational processes, practices and behaviors are aligned with bargaining strategies so that the organization achieves the best results.
The key objectives in this course include:
- Continuing to build individual skills with the Mutual Gains Approach
- Practical application of negotiation tools designed to help organize and navigate the complexities of multi-party negotiations.
- Identifying organizational barriers that prevent or reduce impact, and collaboratively building strategies to break down these barriers.
- Developing shared perspectives on organizational objectives and barriers so learners understand how their actions affect other key members of the negotiation value-chain.
- Discover how to better navigate complex, multi-party negotiations
- Practice internal negotiation techniques through hands-on practice scenarios
Discover how cohort learning can help your team
Developed in partnership with:
Tailored to your company’s specific needs
Guided learning with experienced moderators
Bite-sized courses improve content retention
AI-fueled analytics provide actionable insights
Dedicated Customer Success Partner