Influence and Persuasion | Course
Maximizing Your Influence And Persuasion
The reach of formal authority is becoming even more limited in contemporary organizations, which are flatter, more cross-functional, and increasingly populated by generations who are less receptive to formal titles.
- How much influence do people really have at work? How do they get colleagues, partners, and customers to pay attention to ideas? Is it possible to get things done without relying on formal authority?
- How can people be more effective in influencing a diverse workforce, which is increasingly less responsive to formal authority?
- How can people be more effective in influencing stakeholders beyond the organization: investors, customers, suppliers, distributors, partners, or competitors?
This course will allow learners to achieve leadership development in a way that is more effective, less expensive, and automatically leads to organizational improvement.Download the Course Overview
- Watch, learn, practice, and receive feedback on over 30 evidence-based influence techniques with a unique, online simulation
- Learn how to protect against the unwanted influence of others
- Learn to position problems and solutions throughout the text to entice and engage readers, drawing them in and holding their attention
- Take-away course influence toolkit to develop effective influence habits