Change Management | Course
Leading Transformative Conversations
Accelerate change, build trust, and nurture partnerships within your organization
Elevating an organization’s performance and helping a company make an increasingly positive impact is not an easy task. It requires a unique set of strengths, including the ability to lead a transformative conversation that productively engages and energizes everyone involved.
This course will teach learners how to incite a process that can cultivate positive change in their organizations. They will discover techniques for leading honest, collective, and transparent conversations that will accelerate progress by building trust and partnerships with their peers. These transformative conversations will not only improve performance but also foster a high level of engagement. Learners will work together to apply these ideas to their own organizations through several practice exercises and discussions.
- Take the first steps towards improving organizational performance and positive impact through a proven process for transformational change
- Develop the skills needed to lead a transformative conversation that will help to unlock your organization’s full potential
- Practice leading a transformative conversation and gather feedback to develop an action plan for change
- Powerfully articulate and refine their organization’s goals and aspirations
- Engage key members of their leadership team in searching inquiry to identify strengths and challenges
- Develop the skills needed to build a focused plan to enact transformational change