Leadership | Course
Leading Through Turbulence
Times of turbulence may be cause for concern, but it doesn’t have to be your team’s downfall. In fact, turbulent times are inevitable in any workplace, so it’s best to be prepared to lead your team in these situations.
By following a specific set of steps, business leaders and their teams will be able to effectively navigate the unexpected while also creating a positive and productive team culture in return.
These steps include:
- Improving communication skills to build trust, increase transparency and keep relationships on solid ground
- Gaining comfort using tools that keep us connected when apart
- Making decisions that show care and compassion for coworkers while creating positive outcomes for our companies
This course brings together experts on stress and resilience, positive psychology, communication, and organizational culture to highlight a selection of best practices that help employees cope with times of turbulence. Learners will explore research-backed practices that a workforce can adapt to create psychological safety and develop resiliency in the face of uncertainty, strengthen courage, and create empowering, positive cultures.Download the Course Overview
- Define the personal leadership values that will ground their actions and decisions throughout the crisis
- Share new best practices for motivating and communicating with virtual teams
- Identify and describe ways to shape the culture of an organization