Unite your company’s diverse teams to a higher sense of purpose
This highly rated program (+60 Net Promoter Score) is driving commitment and behavior change across organizations.
In this program, leaders discover the business value of diversity and inclusion while practicing continued, sustained effort towards helping diverse teams feel engaged, empowered, accepted, and valued.
Leaders focus on developing self-awareness by examining their personal attitudes and how those attitudes impact their emotions, thinking, and actions. They will use Emotional Intelligence frameworks to improve how they connect with others, strengthen relationships, and build trust. Leaders will learn how to enrich employees’ lives by relating the “why of work” to unite diverse teams to a higher sense of purpose.
This program helps leaders build courage, empathy, and intention to collaborate and lead teams towards a common purpose.
Week One: Acting Inclusively
- Rate personal feelings about diversity and inclusion
- Use the Identity Wheel to explore uniqueness in the workplace
- Explore the uniqueness and belonging matrix
- Complete empathy exercises
- Practice amplification and culture swap
- Use Acting Inclusively toolkit to develop Inclusifying behaviors
Week Two: Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Understand the business case for Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Review the EI framework
- Assess EI skills
- Learn to map, match, make meaning of, and move your own and others’ emotions
- Use EI blueprints to coach, deliver bad news, retain talent, and manage departing employees
- Discover how to use EI blueprints to manage unhappy clients, supervisors, and skeptical audiences
- Use practices to hire for EI
Week Three: Developing Purpose and Meaning
- Understanding the importance of finding meaning at work
- The making of abundance
- Strategies for defining meaning at work
- Understanding your personal meaning and vision
- Constructing an EVP
- Evaluating what your talent values most
- Building a positive work environment
- Increasing abundance at your organization
- Learn about self-awareness and inclusive behaviors through assessment, reflection, discussion and practice.
- Learn to understand, evaluate, and utilize your emotional intelligence skills for better outcomes and stronger relationships.
- Learn how to build an employee value proposition and set expectations with your employees.
Discover how cohort learning can help your team
Developed in partnership with:
Tailored to your company’s specific needs
Guided learning with experienced moderators
Bite-sized courses improve content retention
AI-fueled analytics provide actionable insights
Dedicated Customer Success Partner