Inspiring Performance Through Positive Action Program
The Happiness Advantage
In 225 studies on positivity, researchers found that happy employees have on average 31% higher productivity, 37% higher sales, and 3 times greater creativity. The numbers clearly tell us that happiness fuels success.
This program explains why this is true and how to use positivity to inspire great performance. Activities present the “Happiness Advantage” and the science behind it. Learners will explore their current happiness level and how to make improvements to better manage health and stress. Coming out of this course, learners will be able to apply happiness principles in the workplace to make themselves and those around them more effective. productive and successful.
The key ideas in this program include:
- Understanding the benefits of The Happiness Advantage
- Raising the level of self-awareness and regaining control of happiness to achieve a more positive mindset
- Evaluating current habits and developing new ones that will improve energy, emotional and physical health, job performance and optimism levels
- Identifying behavioral patterns and negative stressors that need attention so that learners can rewrite their social script to improve happiness, both personally and professionall
- Explore the scientific benefits of The Happiness Advantage
- Discover their current happiness level and learn how to improve it
- Develop habits to improve energy, health, and performance
- Understand the impact of happiness principles in the workplace
Discover how cohort learning can help your team
Developed in partnership with:
- Employee Engagement
Tailored to your company’s specific needs
Guided learning with experienced moderators
Bite-sized courses improve content retention
AI-fueled analytics provide actionable insights
Dedicated Customer Success Partner
Explore how cohort learning has helped customers develop their workforce
Check out stories in consumer goods and life-sciences — or read more case studies here.