Driving Innovation from Ideas to Solutions
Propel Business Growth While Generating Radically Improved Processes
The Driving Innovation from Ideas to Solutions program guides participants through the critical components of innovation. This includes design thinking, identifying, and understanding customer needs, creating a value proposition, solving problems, and prototyping solutions.
This program focuses on shifting mindsets to focus on customer needs and apply methods to test, learn and reiterate. It incorporates philosophy and practical processes to support the evolving solutions that customers need.
As a result of this approach to innovation, participants will learn how to propel business growth while generating radically improved processes.
Week One: Mastering Design Thinking
- Assess your organization’s culture to identify potential barriers
- Learn about tools to think different and generate solutions
- Improve traditional brainstorming and ideation
Week Two: Journey Mapping, Analyzing Customer Needs and Value Propositions
- Use Customer Journey Mapping to empathize with customers
- Explore concepts of ethnographic research to identify unmet needs of customers or end users
- Proﬁle a customer segment using the Value Proposition Canvas
Week Three: Lead User Research
- Understand how to manage innovation risk and uncertainty
- Create a path from hypotheses to validation
- Explore how to choose the right business model for your proposed solution
Week Four: Using Business Model Canvas and Generating Solutions
- Discover why companies compete at the business model level and no longer at the product/service level
- Understand how to use the Business Model Canvas to tell the story of your new or improved business model
- Learn how the business model canvas is used to discover new business models or improve existing ones
Week Five: Improving and Prototyping Solutions
- Explore varied levers that drive improved solution generation
- Use proven innovation techniques to prompt breakthrough ideas
- Learn why prototyping represents a low-cost approach for validating solutions
Week Six: Testing Solutions for Market Fit
- Dealing with Innovation Risk and Uncertainty
- Exploring Why Business Models Don’t Work
- The Path from Hypotheses to Validation
- Drafting your Solution
- Apply design thinking to study customers, draw insights and customer needs and develop a point of view about required solutions.
- Practice analyzing customer needs and creating value propositions.
- Learn strategies to minimize risk, expedite prototyping, and testing concepts.
Discover how cohort learning can help your team
Developed in partnership with:
Tailored to your company’s specific needs
Guided learning with experienced moderators
Bite-sized courses improve content retention
AI-fueled analytics provide actionable insights
Dedicated Customer Success Partner
Explore how cohort learning has helped customers develop their workforce
Check out stories in consumer goods and life-sciences — or read more case studies here.