Employee Engagement | Course
Becoming A Purpose-Driven Organization
Discovering and Charting a Course to Exceptional Results Through Purpose
In purpose-driven organizations and teams, employees receive value beyond their paycheck. There is more understanding, trust, commitment, engagement, collaboration, and learning among colleagues.
Through their research, Professors Bob Quinn and Anjan Thakor have demonstrated that authentic higher purpose leads to:
- Enhanced employee productivity
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Better relationships
- Elevated economic performance
In this course, groups will learn and apply 8 counterintuitive research-based insights associated with creating a purpose-driven organization. Leaders can use these insights to inspire their teams to work with purpose.
By creating purpose-driven teams, employees believe they work in an organization of excellence. Externally, customers perceive that they are obtaining added value by working with a company of authentic leadership, employees, brand, and products.
Leaders who create purpose-driven teams are able to more easily create and sustain a positive working environment with employee longevity. Additionally, these leaders will inspire change that will have impacts beyond their teams.Download the Course Overview
- Assess the purpose of their company and team, develop strategy, and measure progress
- Use an 8-step framework to collaboratively discover, validate, and refine the organization’s purpose
- Apply a purpose-driven leader toolkit to focus performance to a higher purpose