With the current technical skills gap, we analyzed patterns of 20+ million learners on our Udemy platform to see what hot IT skills are trending in 2018. IT teams are wrestling with a wide range of issues from large inflows of data overloading company IT infrastructures to the need to automate growing IT systems. Emerging technologies in the cloud, IT automation, and data management offer new ways to streamline and enhance your IT infrastructure. We’ve put together an infographic highlighting the fastest-growing top 10 IT skills on Udemy, related trending technologies, and what people are learning next.
See popular courses on Udemy for each of the 10 hot IT skills:
1. Apache Kafka: The Apache Kafka Series: Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners.
3. Chef Software: Chef Fundamentals: A Recipe for Automating Infrastructure.
5. Kubernetes: Learn DevOps: The Complete Kubernetes Course
8. Splunk: The Complete Splunk Beginner Course
9. Microsoft Azure: 70-532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions Certification Course
10. AWS Lambda: AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework–Hands-On Learning
Advances in technology, data, and business mean that marketing is a fast-paced field that requires constant learning and adaptability and...
New technologies like MATLAB make it easy for engineers, scientists, data scientists, and financial analysts to do complex computer simulation...
Data science jobs didn’t exist just a decade ago, and now they’re the hottest jobs on the market. For the...